Monday 21 May 2007

w/c 30th April

This week I felt too shattered and so didn't make the gym at all.
Usual walking to work - Wednesday work trip to Ascot but usual trip in to the office followed by similar walks to train home. Friday - walked (not sure what I meant to write here but probably gave walking across London Bridge a miss)

Saturday 1 x 1hr walk local circular walk with slight detour for small food shop. Followed by drive to my cousin's in Farnborough for fundraising make-up party raising £105.

Sunday Arsenal v Chelsea walk to/from Bromley South & Highbury and Islington tube station to ground including the stairs which my Dad stupidly did too.

Monday - bank holiday and trip to the Chilern's and a circular walk at Goring (after lunch) with friends Geraldene, Jonathan and Ruth. Got there by train to High Wycombe. As this took 2 hours and I should have been doing a 4 hour work I let them have a drink back at the pub and did an extra half hour. Total pedometer reading for the day 14.46km 22,599 steps.

Suggested training was 2 x 1 hr walks and 1 x 4hrs

Plan for next week-end is a walk to the New Forest on Saturday.

No comments: