Monday 21 May 2007

w/c 9th April

Well it seems a long-time ago since I had that cold!

Monday - bank holiday and trip to Newcastle, not much walking to the ground from the train station here but still a long walk up the steps instead. I think the bus was taken intsead of walking down to my local station but I did walk back & up and down the stairs at tube.

Tuesday - back to work and got there early! After all that walking I was missing the swimming so lunchtime was pool time.

Wednesday & Thursday evenings were social & work was busy! 1 x 15 min walk home.

Friday - work really busy again and I was debating whether or not to go to the gym at lunchtime or after work. Decided not to go lunchtime but then having ate my sandwich (purchased on the way in) felt like I needed a break so got the ipod out and walked round the block for about 15/20mins stopping for window shopping. Left work at 6.30pm and went on that damn treadmill. Thought I would prefer my own music rather then the power room with MTV blasting out any old tune so went on the treadmills in the main room. Still getting pain in shins walking fast as I had done one morning walking for my train.

Saturday - walking around running errands 2 x 15min walk as well as stairs at Highbury & Islington station!

Sunday - 2 hour walk in the morning mixture of park & local roads at different levels!
suggested training was 2 x 30min walks and 1 x 2 hrs.

I have started week 10 with a swim today at lunchtime as was going for the Monday/Wednesday/Friday gym hit but probably should have had a rest day today and gone tomorrow. My left leg started getting a little sore but I still managed 50 lengths in about half an hour.

No comments: